Lexus LX 570 by ICON 4x4 Design
ICON specializes in 4x4s that are typically off-road oriented. But they envisioned something different for the plush yet rugged LX 570. Their approach here is to give the LX a clean and stealthy appearance through clever use of colors and trim, then top with performance improvements to further enhance the appeal of Lexus' premier luxury utility vehicle.
The largely cosmetic modifications to the LX 570 consist of matte two-tone gray paint, black chrome trim and emblems, and the removal of side trim and the roof rack on the outside, the replacement of all wood panels with carbon fiber surface effect coatings and the addition of window tint inside, a custom intake and stainless exhaust, custom 24-in. MOZ Calgary wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tires, and six-piston front/four-piston rear performance brake system.
- Matte two-tone gray paint
- Black chrome trim and emblems
- Side trim removed, roof rack deleted
- All wood panels replaced with carbon fiber surface effect coatings
- Window tint
- Custom intake system
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Custom finish 24" MOZ Calgary wheels
- Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35R-24
- 6-piston front, 4-piston rear performance brake system