2011 Toyota Tundra Sportsman
• TRD Rock Warrior package
• 5.7-L V8 with 6-speed automatic transmission
• 3-inch suspension lift.
• Custom exhaust featuring pipes rerouted through the center of the bed .exiting the roof top deck to improve water crossing capabilities.
• Custom air intake and snorkel.
• Custom front “bull bar”.
• 18-inch Teflon coated wheels from ATX.
• Nitto Mud Grapplers, 33-inch x 12.5.
Interior and Audio:
• Accommodations for essential field electronics including a weather station and GPS.
• Camouflage pattern all weather browning branded floor mats.
• Custom upholstered seats in waterproof black ad gray material.
• JBL AM/FM 6-CD 10-Speaker sound system.
• Four sets of JBL all weather outdoor paired mi-range and tweeter speakers have been added to the shell area along with a sub-woofer mounted under the bed floor.
• The bed modifications are designed to create three unique zones to better organize gear.
Driver Side: Firearm Storage
• The shell side has been modified to open vertically while the entire bed side swings out to a 90 degree angle.
• Allow for close access to secured rifle storage and accessories.
• Two steel, locking rifle cases are intergraded into the cabinetry for safe storage and transport.
• Integrated pistal safe.
• Fold down work bench from the open bed wall to provide a secure word space.
• The shell has been modified to open vertically while the bed side slides out then folds flat to create a large work space.
• The storage compartments were designed to accommodate all of the camping gear required for extended trips while being flexible from various applications.
• Accommodates two bows and archery accessories.
• Closest to accommodate hunting clothing and foul weather gear.
Tailgate: Food Preparation:
• Both the shell and the tailgate open in a conventional fashion.
• The space contains a stove, sink with 7-gallon water tank, work surface, and storage for cooking utensils.
Roof Top Deck:
• The platform on to of the camper shell and cab is 86 square foot (7’ by 13’) to contain the living/sleeping quarters or hunting blind.
• The platform is surrounded by collapsible handrails for easy storage and an access ladder.
• The platform will accommodate a 7’ by 7’ two-man tent as well as a two-man camouflage bland.