With one round completed, the Valley Off-Road Racing Association will once again roll into Prairie City, California for round two of its 2010 race schedule on April 17-18. This weekend's event will once again feature short-course racing with ATVs taking to the circuit on Saturday and cars and trucks heading out on Sunday.
Although VORRA was in Prairie City for the first round, the course will be mildly revised for this weekend.
"We are going to use the same course for this round, but I'm planning to groom it a little and widen some areas for more passing opportunities," said Wes Harbor, race promoter.
The remaining VORRA schedule is listed below.
2010 VORRA Race Series Schedule
- March 20-21 -- Short Course -- Prairie City, California
- April 17-18 -- Short Course -- Prairie City, California
- May 28-31 -- 300-mile Desert Race -- Yerington, Nevada
- June 17-20 -- Xtreme Outlaws 250 -- Reno, Nevada
- July 16-18 -- 250-mile Desert Night Race -- Fallon, Nevada
- September 4-6 -- 225-mile Desert Race -- Hawthorne, Nevada
- October 9-10 -- Short Course -- Prairie City, California
- October 30-31 -- Short Course -- Prairie City, California
- November 13 -- Awards Banquet -- TBA
Source: Valley Off-Road Racing Association