If you have installed a torsion bar leveling kit on your truck or SUV, then chances are you also need shocks with more travel. Rancho’s new Max Travel Shocks are packaged in a twin-tube cellular gas design and use RS5000 shock technology. The shocks are well-suited for torsion bar leveling kits rated to 2.5 inches and are specifically tuned to accommodate tires measuring up to 35-inch tires. The Max Travel Shocks are newly available this month.
Additional shock features include 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving, a 1.375-inch-diameter piston, and a 0.625-inch-diameter piston rod. Every shock comes with Rancho’s limited lifetime warranty.
Available applications include:
- 1988-current Chevrolet/GMC trucks and SUVs
- 2002-2005 Dodge trucks and SUVs
- 1997-current Ford trucks and SUVs
- 2003-2008 Hummer trucks and SUVs
- 1998-2005 Mazda trucks and SUVs