Superchips announces the release of their newest do-it-yourself handheld transmission tuning app for 2004 - 2009 Dodge 4.7L and 2004 - 2009 Jeep 4.7L trucks and sport utilities.
App features include:
• Three adjustable shift schedules
- Normal for day-to-day driving
- Low for 4x4 and AWD
- O-Drive Off for vehicles with overdrive off option
• Tuning options for each shift schedule
- Shift 1, 2, 4, & 4 up
- Shift 5, 4, 3, 3-2 prime (04 & 05) & 2 down
- Shift 2 prime down (06 & newer)
• Adjustable parameters within each shift point
- Torque Management: WOT & Part Throttle
- - WOT (04 & newer): 1st, 2nd, 2nd_Prime, 3rd, 4th
- - Part Throttle (05 & newer): 1 up, 2 up, 2 Prime up, 3 up & 4 up
Superchips claims their Transmission Tuning 'App' is very simple to use and has built-in tuning checks to prevent you from damaging your transmission. The app also includes the ability to return to stock or to return to the default settings as you search for the setting you like best. You can download the app at Superchips website and get software updates at www.superchips.com.
1790 E. Airport Boulevard