New to the ICON Vehicle Dynamics line of Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arms is the 2007-2012 Toyota Tundra. Icon now has the Uniball Upper Control Arms available and ready to ship. These arms are engineered to add strength and correct alignment castor geometry on stock or lifted vehicle applications. Weak OEM ball joint problems and limited suspension travel availability is corrected by using 1" Teflon Lined Uniballs, combined with our CNC machined 17-4 Stainless Taper Pin Adapters. This combination of parts helps increase the upper arms misalignment, allowing for smooth and clean wheel travel, without leaving you to worry about factory ball joint bind. When used in conjunction with our ICON 2.5" V.S. Series Performance Coil Overs, these Tubular Uniball arms can add suspension wheel travel and enhance overall on or off road performance.
• 1026 Thick Wall DOM Seamless Tubing
• CNC Bent Tubing
• CNC Machined Bushing Housings and Sleeves
• 4130 CNC Machined Uni-ball Cup
• 17-4 High Grade Stainless Steel Uni-ball Adapter Pin System
• High Precision CNC Machined Pin Provides OEM Like Fitment
• Professionally Precision Welded
• Fits 2wd & 4wd Applications
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
• Factory Wheels & Tires: Yes
• Aftermarket Wheels & Tires: 17" or larger wheels w/ max 5" b.s.
MSRP: 787.50 for the pair
Source: ICON Vehicle Dynamics