Totally redesigned from the ground up, the 2008 Winnebago Journey continues to make a name for itself as one of the most popular motor homes on the market with two outstanding floorplans and a chassis design that provides more power and improved performance.
The Journey's redesign starts with a 29,410-lb. GVWR Freightliner chassis that features a 350 hp Cummins diesel engine and six-speed transmission. This straight rail chassis design is a proven platform that provides enhanced fuel economy, improved performance and acceleration, and greater exterior storage.
Two exciting floorplans are featured for 2008 - the 37H and 39Z. Both floorplans feature dual slideout designs with opposing sofas, including Winnebago Industries' own Rest Easy Multi-Position Lounge, up front. Rest Easy is three pieces of furniture in one - a sofa, lounger with pullout ottoman and a comfortable bed. Both floorplans also have another Winnebago Industries exclusive - the BenchMark Full Comfort Dinette that converts into a comfortable bed at night and provides plenty of storage under the seats. A 37-inch LCD TV, that's integrated into the central entertainment center, is also found on both models.
The 37H is a side-aisle floorplan with wardrobe and storage cabinet extending in the rear for a great bedroom area. A large, angled shower and private toilet area are other features of this model. The 39Z features a 20 foot 5 inch slideout room on the passenger side that extends the galley, wardrobe and king bed for a spacious bedroom area. The 39W also has an angled bathroom with access from both the living and bedroom areas.
Both floorplans feature a fully equipped galley with high-line Corian solid surface countertops, a new roll out trash/recycling center and top-of-the-line appliances like a microwave/ convection oven and four-door refrigerator/ freezer with ice maker. The lounge area on the 2008 Journey is not only comfortable with quality furnishings, but stylish as well with three attractive decor choices and new, two-tone fabrics found on the sofas, with a two-tone UltraLeather option also available.
Here are some more features of this striking coach:
• Expansive, one piece windshield with radial arm wiper system
• All new automotive style dash
• New and improved RV Radio - includes an AM/FM radio, CD, weather band and a front auxiliary audio input for connecting your iPod or MP3 player
• 27-inch LCD TV in the bedroom of the 39Z, while the 37H features a 20-inch LCD TV
• Corian solid surface countertops in the galley and bath
• New rollout trash/recycle center in the galley
• Tall 7 foot 2 inch ceilings for a roomy feel throughout the coach
• Three appealing decor choices with two-tone fabric upholstery on the sofas or two-tone UltraLeather option
• Full body paint with all new fresh designs and colors
For more information on the 2008 Winnebago Journey, visit our website at www.winnebagoind.com.