Related Photo Galleries
no thank you
DODGE TRUCKS BUILT BY FIAT ( Fix It Again Tony ) lol nopar , GM THE DEADBEAT OF AMERICA LOL .BEGGED FOR TAX MONEY SET UP SHOP IN MEXICO AND BUILDS CHEVY GM JUNK . AND STILL OWES US TAX PAYERS 10 BILLION DOLLARS, I WILL NEVER BUY AND THING NOPAR OR GM THE DEADBEAT OF AMERICA AGAIN
Military grade aluminum not good idea. best used steel strong safe wars not get bullet shot hole or bomb
Aluminium is more cost high price not like it!
not truck of the year anymore
yea it does look that way
why u going to make a truck lighter for?
Ford truck are the best period end of story I mean it's really said a ford v6 can kill a dodge and gm v8 gm truck look like a box and ugly worthless pieces of junk I have had all and the ford never let me down have a cummins and the tranny went out in 30 days never pulled it didn't even drive it hard my first truck was a 1999 ford f150 5.4 with 155k on it never put anything on it sounded good was fast and pulled another ford and gm 1500 2004 model my second truck was a bad ass 2004 Top of the line 5.4 with magnaflows on it and it sounded mean and would pull anything and everything it pulled a 2006 gm 1500 5.3 and a 2003 dodge 1500 5.7 all 4x4 ford has been and always will be the best looking running sounding truck around the world that's why they have Been number one for 38 years and running note to gm and dodge time to play catch up or just stop making what you call a (TRUCK)
I would guess no more Than two 30 packs they look cheap and weak.
The worst piece of Junk in the History of Trucks.Ford is a disgrace to the fullsize truck market.Silverado is the best and always will be.
The new F-150 is gonna be awesome just watch ford's v6 out perform chevy's v8
Helio good looking truck. Love my 13 silverado.
A lot of recalls on fords. Gm all the way.
Just look at my 2014 Chevy Silverado Z71 4x4 it cost me $60,000 but its worth it
It's just a piece of junk
Where's the Data Recorder at. They said all new 2015's and later will have one to tell what has caused it to crash.
Chevy only wishes they had a truck like this.
So they're building another car for the collection?! :D
Just a damn Junker
GM is just superior to any other truck on the Market plain and simple.Put that in your pipe and smoke it Ford idiots and out here in New Mexico the Ranchers and Farmers use Chevy Silverado trucks almost exclusevely I still see some GMT-400 (88-98) Extended cab Z71 4X4's beat all to hell and full of mud from the ranch pulling trailers loaded with cattle on the freeways here not to mention a few 2014 LTZ Silverado Double cabs and Crew cabs i have already seen working the ranches around here i think if the ranchers farmers spend their hard earned money on GM trucks thats reason enough to trust GM trucks .I dont see any fords or dodges just at Wal-Mart parking lots
It will be easier for my Chevy to tow !
I wonder how this new product will stand up to road salt , oh and for you body men out there I think this poses a hole new set of questions don't you think !
Well I just see a big peace of scrap metal! Ram is better
Ford got a 9 billion dollar credit line which they used. It must be payed back by 2020.
how to fix a chevy buy a FORD
Ford top-selling truck 37 years top-selling vehicles 32 years and you've won What to years
Ya Andy that's why Dodge is truck of the year two times in a row, oh were is ford's half ton diesel?
And I got your boy hangin low with a shaggy fro old man
With a fat wallet
You're a tire changer boy
Wouldn't waste my money on a new or used ford. And I make Damn good money as a heavy equip and farm tire changer $1000+ a week hater
Jeff Brooks your a Tire changer you can't even afford a used Ford
Idk how bailouts and debt is relevant to the quality of the truck itself, "oh GM had a bailout! So GM sucks!" How?
Wow get butt hurt
Yeah and I see you are a shitbag
Oh I c Andy is popo
I just like listening to you girls argue
A 10 million dollar loss on gm stock for american taxpayers. Anyone that supports gm then be proud that fact. Should have let it stay bankrupt and be sold off for scrap.
Jeff Brooks idiot to get offthe Ford page if you don't like Ford idiot
Does that drag your ford losers underwear strait up your ass Lmao!
GM KOOL AID DRINKER
Fix On Repair Daily FORD crap
Ford sucks ass
Ira Coleman (Junior )you're the dumbass
They say that 98% of the fords sold are still on the road today. The other 2% made it home!
Ford hasn't paid back it's loan. Gm paid it off in 2013. Chrysler is still crazy in dept.
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU COME ON HERE SPREADING CRAP LIKE A MORAN LIBERAL
Where did they go half-ass'd on the build quality? because using all aluminum and not jacking up the price is VERY suspicious.