Product Spotlight: ARB Winch Bar for 1985-Current Land Rover Defender 90/110
Although it's been years since the Land Rover Defender was offered in the United States, owners may still find great use for this ARB winch bar.
Overseas, the 90 and 110 (named for the wheelbases) continue to soldier on, mostly unchanged since its introduction three decades ago. The winch bar will provide a solid mounting location for a variety of winches, and feature integrated tow points and recessed jack points. It's good to have your bases covered when you're out and about in the great open wild.
ARB highlights the following features:
- 60-mm-diameter top tube
- Heavy-duty 47-mm-diameter light mount tube
- Two Hi-Lift jacking points in center pan
- Integrated tow point in Hi-Lift jack recess
- Factory-style jack mounts in center pan
- Fits 800 and 900 series IPF lights
- Two aerial mounts on top tube
- Fits Warn M12000, XDC9500, XP9500, XD9000 winches
The recommended retail price for this particular part is $1036.
ARB 4x4 ProductsRenton, WA 98057