Bringing comfort, convenience, refinement and Chrysler LLC's first production hybrid powertrain system to the full-size sport-utility vehicle (SUV) market, the 2009 Dodge Durango also boasts several best-in-class capabilities: towing capacity of 8,950 pounds, cargo space (with rear seats folded) of 68.4 cubic feet, and horsepower - 365 with the available 5.7-liter HEMI.
The 2009 Dodge Durango is offered with a choice of 4x2 or 4x4 drivetrains. Inside, there's seating for up to eight, and amenities including industry-first heated cloth seats, available power rear liftgate, remote start, Stain Repel Seat Fabric and dual-zone automatic temperature control.
• New exterior color: City Teal Metallic Clear Coat
• Sirius Streaming Video packaged with rear-seat video system
• uconnect tunes now with 30-gigabyte hard drive
• Chrysler's advanced, state-of-the-art two-mode full hybrid system, integrating proven automatic-transmission technology with a patented hybrid-electric drive system
• Hybrid system delivers an overall improvement of more than 25 percent in fuel economy and up to a 40 percent improvement in the city
• New 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 with fuel-saving MDS technology provides 376 horsepower (280 kW) at 5,600 rpm and 401 lb.-ft. of torque (544 N*m)