Read on for the complete press release article on the 2011 Subaru Outback on the following page:
Subaru What's New for 2011 Outback(r)
- The fourth-generation Outback was all-new for 2010, the roomiest Outback ever, built on an all-new platform with longer wheelbase and increased width for greater interior room. Features 8.7 in. of ground clearance, coupled with over 530-mile range capability on 2.5i models equipped with Lineartronic(r) CVT.
- Folding exterior mirrors standard on all models.
- New Rear Vision Camera included in Power Moonroof option package; 3.3-inch display appears in auto-dimming rear view mirror, which also incorporates HomeLink(r).
- The auto-dimming rear view mirror with HomeLink is added to the optional Navigation Package. (Note: Navigation Package also includes a Rear Vision Camera, but displays the camera's images on the navigation screen, rather than in rear view mirror.)
- The harman/kardon Audio Package, which is standard for Limited and optional on Premium models, now includes factory installed XM Satellite Radio with a three-month trial subscription.
- Nine exterior colors vs. eight in 2010 -- Ruby Red Pearl added; Caramel Bronze Pearl replaces Harvest Gold in exterior color lineup