What's new for 2011:
• Standard integrated navigation system makes Grand Vitara America’s most affordable SUV with this convenience.
• Enhanced navigation system for 2011 uses latest Garmin 1600 series system and now includes standard info-suite of services, including real-time traffic*, weather forecast, movie time search, flight arrival/departure, lowest gas price and Google search.
• Grand Vitara arrives as the most off-road capable SUV starting under $20,000.
• Grand Vitara offers a rare option with its available AWD for on-road, on-demand four-wheel traction typical of CUVs – and available low-range 4WD gearing with differential lock for the ultimate off-road experience of an authentic SUV.
• With standard stability control incorporating traction control; six airbags; and a tire pressure monitoring system, the Grand Vitara makes every adventure safe.
Read Suzuki's full press release on the next page: