Blessings And Beatings - You Might Be A Custom Truck Nut If
It's the time of season when you’re running around trying to multitask, keep the wife happy, and figure out a way to pay for your kid’s new plastic toy that they just had to have. What better time to take a break from the chaos, relax with your favorite truck magazine, and get some laughs in while you’re at it. In our third edition of “You might be a custom truck nut if…,” we’ve compiled some of the best jokes you’ve sent in and also included some our personal favorites. If Santa doesn’t bring you those new wheels and supercharger you were hoping for, at least you have some good one-liners to share with your buddies.
You might be a custom truck nut if…
- You air up your truck and act as if your truck is 100 percent stock when pulled over by the po-po. (No sir, my truck was always this height!)
- Your wife sends you to buy diapers and you come home with oil, a filter, and wheel cleaner (with no diapers, of course).
- You’ve ever made a coffee table out of a billet wheel and tire.
From Mr. Brandan Gillogly:
- You’ve got nicer flooring in your garage than in your kitchen. You’ve ever welded an anniversary gift for your wife.
- You’ve got more photos of your truck than your own children.
- The last sunburn you got was from a welder.
- You’ve ever lost cargo through an unfinished bed notch.
- You remember the day your first feature hit the newsstands, but not your girlfriend’s birthday.
From Glenn in Mississippi:
- You can remember the Scrapin’ the Coast chicken-on-a-stick vendor by name.
From Allan in Georgia:
- You might be a custom truck nut if you’ve got a tire shop on your speed dial.
- If you don’t remember where you put the factory parts you pulled off the first day you brought your new truck home.
From Emily in California:
- An acceptable date night includes a Coke, hot dog and chips for $5.00 at the dragstrip food vendor.