Favorite Shows of 2020: The Truck Show Podcast, Episode 155
Plus: We review forgotten messages.
On This Week's Podcast:
- 2020's Parting Gift
Enjoy 50 minutes of TSP mediocrity that you'll never get back! The guys sneak in one last episode for the year to go over forgotten messages and talk about their favorite shows of 2020.
Check Out Your Favorite Shows of 2020:
- How Cummins Engines Are Made: Episode 102 of The Truck Show Podcast - Cumminsisode, Part 2
- 2021 Ford F-150, Iron Resurrection - Episode 128 of The Truck Show Podcast
- APG Ford Ranger ProRunner Package - Truck Show Podcast Episode 126
- Nissan's New V-6 2021 Nissan Frontier Hints: Episode 117 The Truck Show Podcast
- Icon and onX Offroad - Episode 124 of The Truck Show Podcast
...is a fun, irreverent, and edgy look at today's world of custom and factory trucks, hosted by automotive journalist Sean Holman and veteran Los Angeles radio personality Jay "Lightning" Tilles. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the latest episode of The Truck Show Podcast.
Listen to and download The Truck Show Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Podbean, and Spotify. You can also find us on iHeartRadio and Stitcher. We appreciate your 5-star review, but also look forward to publicly ridiculing your critical emails. Since social media is a must in today's digital world, visit our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages for more information and links to additional stories.
If email is more your thing, we always enjoy hearing from you. Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org. Since you probably don't even remember how to hold and form letters with an ink pen, we're not even going to bother including an address. Besides, who wants to waste money on stamps anyway?
Interested in streaming automotive content? Get MotorTrend OnDemand to gain access to thousands of hours of car and truck programming!